1. If you do not show up on time, lack of required documents, spend lots of time to edit required documents or choose wrong type of service, Immigration division 1 reserves the right to cancel the queue. However you can still use the normal queue service.
2. Please show up before appointed time at least 15 minutes and have all forms/documents ready.
3. It’s an online appointment queue reservation for foreigners who will come to be served at Immigration division 1 only. Immigration division 1 is responsible for providing services for foreigners who reside in Bangkok only.
4. For visa extensions, foreigners can submit visa extension application form in advance within 45 days before visa expiry date. Those who overstay will not be able to use this online appointment queue reservation.
5. 90 days notification (TM 47) can be made by foreigners or assigned persons to notify current address and can notify in advance within 15 days before due date or within 7 days after due date.
6. Immigration division 1 reserve the right to serve the service for one passport per one queue which not includes family members.
please find link below for online booking here